Every instructional program established by Literacy Works implements an assessment plan for each student that consists of the following:
1. A commercial pre-test, established by state mandates.
2. Placement tests to determine skill levels in reading, writing, math
3. An individual learning plan.
a. Based on the desires and personal goals of each student.
b. Determined by the student and teacher in a personal
c. Reviewed and updated, as needed.
4. A post-test correlated to the pre-test and administered after a
minimum of 60 hours of instruction.
5. Collection and consolidation of information winter and summer.